PEEF has allocated 20% of its annual scholarship quota for Master Level Education. These scholarships are awarded to talented and deserving students enrolled in Partner Universities / Govt. Post graduate colleges of the Punjab. PEEF scholarships are awarded till the completion of the degree course the student is enrolled. However, if the student fails to maintain the required / satisfactory academic performance level, or is involved in any non-disciplinary act; the University/ Govt. Post Graduate College and / or the PEEF, reserve the right to cancel the scholarship award.
In order to be considered eligible for PEEF Master level scholarships; the student must fulfill the following eligibility criteria.
The student must have:
- Punjab domicile
- Secured at least 60% marks or a minimum CGPA 2.5 in BA/ B.Sc. / B.COM/ BS/ BBA etc. examination held in in Punjab.
- Secured admission as a full-time student in the current academic year in one of the partner University / Govt. Post Graduate College.
- Students enrolled in spring/fall session (where applicable) and morning/ afternoon / evening sessions (where applicable) are also eligible to apply for PEEF Masters scholarships.
- Declared monthly income of parents (from all sources) is equal to or less than Rs. 30,000/-
- Children of Govt. employees in BPS 1-4 are exempted from condition of income, if salary is only source of income.
- Not availing any other educational scholarship during the current academic year.
- Besides fulfilling PEEF eligibility criteria, the prospective student must qualify the merit and need criteria of the University.
Following students are not eligible for PEEF Masters level Scholarship:
How to Apply?
- Students who have already passed / possessed M.A / M.Sc. / M.S / M.Phil. etc. degree.
- Marks improvers or students who have passed examination in supplementary session.
- Students who have passed the aforementioned examination with grace marks.
PEEF has allocated scholarship quotas to all the partner universities and all government post graduate colleges of Punjab.
Please download the scholarship application form from PEEF website and submit the duly filled scholarship application form to respective university / post graduate college (the scholarship application forms can also be requested from the Advisor Student Office of the respective university / office of the principal of post graduate college)
Scholarship application forms submitted directly to PEEF shall not be entertained.
- Required Documents
- Stamp paper of Rs. 50, Income Affidavit (As per Given Sample) with parents’ signature.
- Attested copy of salary slip / pension book in case of serving / retired government servants.
- Attested copy of Bachelor’s Degree / Marks Sheet / Transcript.
- Two Passport Size pictures (Blue Background).
- In case of out-stationed student, attested copy of Hostel certificate issued by Hostel Warden / Superintendent.
- In case of special quota, relevant documents / certificates.
- Attested copies of parents’ CNIC.
- If the candidate is already getting PEEF scholarship, PEEF Code must be provided along with application form.
PEEF selects deserving students on the basis of approved criteria.
What Does Scholarship Cover?
- Following monthly scholarship stipend rates are admissible for the year 2017-18
- Payment of 100% tuition fees (As per PEEF Master’s level scholarship policy)
- PEEF will also pay scholarship stipend to the selected scholars at the following rates:
- Day scholar PKR. 3,000/- per month.
- Boarder PKR. 5,000/- per month.