- Online Access of Journals related to Textiles
NTU library as being a “Corporate Member of the Textile Institute UK” has got the online access of the following journals related to Textile Engineering programs. Through this access you can read or download full-text e-articles of journals/magazines within the campus.
- Textiles magazine: Digital and hard copy
- List of key events and exhibitions worldwide found in textiles magazine
- Membership Directory: In digital format – search for textiles professionals
- Annual Report: Digital and hard copy
- The Journal of the Textile Institute: Digital and hard copy
- Textile Progress: Digital and hard copy
- TI News: Digital and hard copy
- Email Newsletters keeping members up to date with news
- Access to Textile Terms and Definitions (TT&D)
2. WORLD TEXTILES
The access is available within the Campus to download, please click here: search.ebscohost.com
- World Textiles provides data from 1970 to the present.
- Current coverage of over 340 international journals, including scientific, trade, technical and economical publications, and provides archival coverage of several hundred additional journal titles, books and reports.
Subject coverage includes:
- Fibers: Manufacture and Properties
- Yarns: Manufacture and Properties
- Fabrics: Manufacture and Properties
- Chemical and Finishing Processes
- Medical Textiles (both surgical and hygiene products)
- Automotive and Industrial textiles
- Garment Construction; making-up and new fabrics
- Recycling and Environmental Concerns
- Plant Services and Control Systems
- Analysis, Testing, Quality Control
- Polymer Science
- PAKISTAN SCIENTIFIC AND TECHNOLOGICAL INFORMATION CENTER ( PASTIC)
Pakistan Scientific and Technological Information Center (PASTIC) is the premier organization for dissemination of Scientific and Technological Information to the Scientists, Researchers, Engineers, Entrepreneurs, Industry and Citizens of Pakistan. PASTIC National Center is located in Quaid-e-Azam University Campus in Islamabad. It has six Sub Centers through out Pakistan including Karachi, Lahore, Peshawar, Quetta, Faisalabad and Muzaffarabad. PASTIC’s services include Bibliographic Service, Document Supply Service, Abstracting and Indexing Service, National Science Reference Library, Reprographic Services, and Technology Information Services. PASTIC works under Pakistan Science Foundation which is the public organization for the promotion of Scientific Activities across Pakistan.
PASTIC National Center has recently launched its Android App for students, researchers and scientists to search library books from their mobiles from anywhere.