MBA 3.5 Years (including 2 years BBS)
The programme objectives are:
- To apply business concepts and theories to real-world decision-making.
- To develop students’ communicative, managerial, competitive skills and proactive thinking.
- To equip students with the skills, understanding and know-how to succeed in the real world and economy.
- To enable students understand global business and to solve diverse issues in business world.
- To develop a solid work ethic and professional demeanor, as well as a commitment to ethical conduct and social responsibility.
Note: After Completing BBS (2 Years) Program Student will be enrolled in MBA (1.5 Years).
14 Years (B.A, B.Sc., B.Com etc) or equivalent degree from HEC recognized University / Institute with minimum 2.00/4.00 CGPA or 50% marks in annual system.
|Certificate Verification Fee||2000||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|Red Crescent Donation||100||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|University Card Fee||300||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|Student Activity Fund||2000||2000||2000||2000||2000||2000||2000|
* There is no Transport Fee for Hostel Resident but they will pay hostel charges
|Option 1:||Apply Online for Admission (Click Here)|
Get the ADMISSION FORM from the NTU Office of Graduate Studies & Research (by paying Rs. 2,000/-, which includes the application processing fee).
|Step 1:||Fill in the ADMISSION FORM|
|Step 2:||In case you downloaded the ADMISSION FORM from the website, deposit application processing fee of Rs.2,000/- in the bank branch mentioned on the downloaded ADMISSION FORM.|
Attach the following documents with the filled-in ADMISSION FORM:
Submit the filled-in ADMISSION FORM along with all the documents (mentioned in Step 3 above) by hand in NTU Office of Graduate Studies & Research.
Courier the filled-in ADMISSION FORM along with all the documents (mentioned in Step 3 above) at the following address:
Office of Graduate Studies & Research