A collaborative hands on training workshop was arranged by National Textile University and Pakistan Scientific and technological information center of Faisalabad. The team of organizers was
Dr. Muhammad Yaseen (Assistant Professor, Department of Mathematics and Statistics, University of
Agriculture, Faisalabad) was resource person. Mr. Ali Baig assisted him for sessions.
* The inaugural ceremony started with recitation of Holy Quran and Naat e Rasool e Maqbool (Peace Be Upon Him). Dr. Tanveer Hussain (Rector-NTU) was chief guest of the ceremony. Dr. Tanveer Hussain and Mr. Muhammad Hasnain shared their views about the software and its significance in research.
* Twenty participants including NTU faculty and Ph.D. Scholars from various departments joined the training workshop. On first day the starting sessions covered the introduction to statistical tool and its value in Research. Then descriptive and graphical presentation and Regression analysis in SPSS software were discussed.
* On second day the participants learned about ANOVA, CRD, RCBD, and Latin Square design in SPSS. Finally, inference beyond ANOVA and Analysis of multifactor experiments was discussed with participants. Dr. Yaseen and his Assistant Mr. Ali Baig, helped the participants during hands on practice after sessions.
* The certificates were distributed among the participants by Mr. Muhammad Hasnain, and Dr. Ahsan Nazir. Mr. Muhammad Hasnain Presented shields to chief guest Dr. Tanveer Hussain, to Resource Person Dr. Muhammad Yaseen, and to organizers from NTU; Dr. Ahsan Nazir and Dr. Samreen Rasool.
* Dr. Tanveer Hussain Presented shield to Mr. Muhammad Hasnain and Dr. Ahsan Nazir for organizing the event and Dr. M. Yaseen for facilitating NTU.
* The two days hands on training workshop ended with exchange of thanks and appreciation among organizers and participants