Dr. Faiza Anjum is an Assistant Professor of Sociology at National Textile University, Faisalabad, Pakistan. She is working in Department of Humanities and Social Sciences. Her areas of research interests are Medical Sociology, Social Psychology, Environment and Society, Gender Discrimination, Women and Children Health. She has seven publications and seven years of research experience in the field of sociology.
She has working experience with rural and urban communities, health professionals, educational institutions, Non-government organizations (NGO), and government institutions.
Previously, she has been teaching at Government College for Women University, Faisalabad, The University of Faisalabad and Government College University, Faisalabad.
She completed her masters in Sociology (2008) from GCUF, Faisalabad. She got her degree of MPhil in 2014 and degree of PhD Sociology in 2018 from GCUF Faisalabad. She worked on maternal health and its related factors contribute to the postpartum depression in her dissertation and life of trash picker children in final thesis of MPhil.
Coferences as a chief organizer:
International Conference on “Shaping Peace Together for Equitable and Sustainable World” (online), on 21st September, 2021.
International Webinar on "Teaching and Learning in the Time of Covid-19: Coping, Connecting and Finding the Way through" on 26th January, 2021.
Webinar as an organizer:
An International Bilingual Webinar cum Seminar on SEERAT UN NABI" on 16th November 2020.
- What Drives Users to Adopt a Digital Museum? A Case of Virtual Exhibition Hall of National Costume Museum. SAGE Open Journal ScholarOne Manuscripts. (2021).
- Psychometric and Gender Invariance Analysis of the Flourishing Scale in the Malaysian Context. SAGE Open Journal ScholarOne Manuscripts. (2021)
- Factors that influence the implementation of health and social care Standards: a systematic review and meta-summary protocol. HRB Open Research. (2021)
- Prevalence and Socio-demographic Distribution of Respiratory Diseases among Textile Industry workers in Pakistan. Pakistan Journal of Social Sciences. (2021)
- A model for orphan theory: The life cycle of a child without parental care, SAGE Open Journal: ScholarOne Manuscripts (2020).
- Determinents of Depression among Students of Higher Studies in Public Universities of Faisalabad District. Government College University Faisalabad, Pakistan.