M.S Textile Engineering student Ms. Norina Asfand has completed her thesis titled as ” Investigation of the Antistatic & Comfort properties of
Conductive Knitted Fabric for Clothing”. she has successfuly defended her thesis on 31st January, 2019.
B.S Textile Engineering Projects
- Development of fire retardent knitted fabric structures
- Development of summer functional gloves for motorcyclist
- Impact of antimicrobial fiber percentage on antimicrobial activity of knitted fabrics
- Development of spacer shoe sloe(inner) for general use
- Development of different knitted structures for improvement in abrasion and cut resistantproperties of knitted gloves