(Every Step Counts)
The NTU media club is the collection of two societies as Kavish Magazine Society and Newsletter Society.
Kavish Magazine Society hopes to promote media literacy among students.It provides the space to those students who love to write their interests. It creates the network of extracurricular and industry professionals, scholars and peers who are interested in magazines and custom content publishing.
Critical analysis of the contents of the magazine and adjustment of the layout of educational, fictional and other material are the key functionalities of NTU media clubs. The magazine runs events and one print issue per year.
NTU’s only official media club. A place dedicated to bring together all creatives of NTU. NUST Media Club not only gives them a platform to express themselves, but also functions as a nursery for their growth and learning. With the introduction of new departments like Decor, Sponsorships, Content Writers, Newsletter team, Documentation team and event management, NMC has expanded its area of work from just photography and filmmaking. With its team of executives and trainees, NMC aims to keep you updated with everything which is happening at NUST. In addition to NUST-wide events, NMC will now provide event coverage services outside NUST too.
Besides major events throughout the year, NMC conducts panel discussions and workshops to provide hands on learning to its trainees. The biggest media event of the year, Social Night (Media Fest) will be held in December, 2017 under the banner of NMC.
- NTU Media Club is an approved club by the university and part of its duties is to cover all types of on campus and outside activities and events.
- NTU Media Club promotes the University’s image locally and internationally via different use of media channels. Students are the main body of the club and they contribute stories, photos, videos and articles about National Textile University which covers; events, celebrations, and different activities. Students Media Club provides students with the opportunity to express and develop their ideas and talent through media, technology and communication.
- NTU Media Club will be led by individuals who represent students in general from all departments and will perform their duties with spirit of responsibility and great leadership skills to accomplish approved tasks and activities. NTU Club will combine several skills and ideas to end up with a creative product. Any student who is creative and willing to learn is welcomed to join and become a member of this ever growing group. Media Club is the place for creativity and “Sky is the limit”.
- Promote the image of National Textile University
- Develop students talents in all related media tools and channels of distribution
- Develop students’ appreciation for campus experience and gained knowledge technology and communication.
- Promote journalism and writing in National Textile University
- Eligibility to join: Open to all students of the University.
- To join the society: Please contact the Society Office Bearers
Our Society Office Bearers
|Rana Ahmed Nasir
|Syed Muhammad Jalil Shah