(Freedom to Thoughts)
The Iqbal society aims to be the center of the visionary ideas and philosophy views transformation within the university. It founded upon the inspirational thoughts of Dr. Allama Muhammad Iqbal, regarded as the “Shair-e-Mashriq”, “Mufakkir-e-Pakistan”, “Musawar-e-Pakistan” and “Hakeem-ul-Ummat”.
It also encouraged the reading, writing and appreciation of his poetry. Various fantastic poetry recitals and Mushairrahs and other thought provoking programs have been conducted. It hopes to allow student to reflect mind room according to the glories of Islamic civilization that delivered by Iqbal. This society has continuous projection for raising standards in literacy and awaking the ideology of Iqbal in students.
Aims & Objectives
NTU Iqbal Society was conceived and founded by respected Mr. Saleem Ansariand Mr. Hasan Rasheed Butt in 2016.
- Idea to make this separate society was to create platform for embedding high morals in individuals and society through imparting awareness, knowledge and intellect, the core doctrine being Iqbal’s works for the achievement of this very objective.
- The vision behind NTU Iqbal Society (IQS) is to propagate Allama IQBAL’s revolutionary vision and global philosophy to every nook and corner of the world, in words and through individuals who have the gift of self-awareness. Both these resources would play a pivotal part in reflecting the true core and philosophy of Iqbal’s message.
- Our mission is to provide opportunities to individuals and masses for understanding Allama’s message in its real sense and show them ways to implement it in their lives. In this way IQS aims to liberate the world from chains of despair and to embed values of unity, solidarity and self-reliance in our society.
- Eligibility to join: Open to all students of the University.
- To join the society: Please contact the Society Office Bearers
Our Society Office Bearers
|Anwar ul Haq Bajwa
|Hafiz M. Talha
+92 300 7671213
Department of Design
Society Facebook link: https://www.facebook.com/NTUiqs/