(Guiding the Ways)
The society has its real existence upon its name. It awakes the motivation in campus students to expose their life according under the light of Quran and Sunnah. Quran society also provides the forum where students can find life conduct, Islamic civilization, and morality by preaching the importance of awareness, faith, integration, tolerance and harmony through various mediums.
It enables the NTU students to discover spiritual peace and harmony and to connect themselves strongly with ALLAH(SWT).
‘We have sent down the Book to you as a clarification of all things and as a
guidance and mercy and good news for the Muslims.’ (Qur’an 16:89)
‘And the Messenger will cry out, “Surely my people abandoned this
Qur’an!”’ (Qur’an 25:30)
In response to the above verses, Qur’an Society has a vision to cultivate a
Qur’anic community where in Qur’anic values and teachings are
understood and implemented in all aspects of life and provide continuous
inspiration for spiritual, social, conceptual and cultural reform.
Educational Aims and Objectives:
- To nurture Qur’anic youth by offering creative, fun, youth-centred activities within a
- To improve access to Qur’anic learning for students with learning difficulties and special
- To encourage exploration of creative arts and literature through lectures on Qur’anic
culture, philosophy, poetry, calligraphy and story-telling.
- To provide counselling and mentoring services based on Qur’anic principles
- Our aim is not only to uplift the general level of Qur’anic recitation but also to nurture a
significant and ever-growing number of Qur’anic recitors specializing in Tajweed , voice
- To tells the student community that Holy Qur’an as a primary source of guidance.
Outreach Aims and Objectives:
- To further community integration across geography and culture through regular Qur’anic
events, seminars, competitions and workshops.
- To promote Qur’anic values through a range of tabligh efforts including exhibitions,
publications and displays.
Expected events in Fall semester.
Lecture by DrTanveer 13-11-2017
Naat Competition 4-12-2017
Lecture on Seratu-Nabi SAW 3-1-2018
- Eligibility to join: Open to all Muslim students of the University.
- To join the society: Please contact the Society Office Bearers
Our Society Office Bearers
Contact no: 03166018203
Contact no: 03067473968