INTRODUCTION TO SPE:
Society of Polymer Engineering is a technical society which deals with a student affairs, technical affairs and manages all the events of the department. Society also provides safe and professional ways of dialogue between students and faculty on general issues. Society’s first priority is the development and betterment of department. SPE also provides platform to students who want to show their abilities in technical and extra-curricular activities through different types of modules. SPE Organize a mega event named POLYTECH which contain many technical and non-technical modules.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES OF SPE:
- The main objective of SPE is to build a strong foundation of knowledge and skills.
- It also give ability to think critically and tolerate differences of opinion.
- SPE recognize the values of hard work and dedication.
- To understanding and respect for ethnic and cultural diversity.
- Provide Adaptability to the workplace.
- To promote Unity, Faith and Discipline among Students.
- Develop practical and professional ethics among students.
- To build a positive and better understanding of NTU’s culture, history and norms in an innovative and creative manner.
- To develop high moral and ethical standards among students.
- For students to get experience of effective team work, coordination and mutual collaboration.
Our Society Office Bearers
|Muhammad Hassan Tariq
Contact no.: 0313-8214748
Email Address: email@example.com
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org