ABOUT THE SOCIETY:
An open-for-all student group providing a specific activity for like-minded people.Our society will make sure that we provide an activity that is open to all members of the students union, and all members should be able to participate in the activity without restrictions.
AIM OF THE SOCIETY:
‘To hold events to educate the students of our university about the importance of getting together to achieve a certain and specific objective, to teach them how to work together in the form of a group to and accomplish their goal which is the betterment of the DEPARTMENT OF TEXTILE MANAGEMENT AND marketing in ways that will allow students to polish their skills’
OBJECTIVES OF THE SOCIETY:
- Creating a platform for all the students of the department to express their capabilities and get the confidence to show their inner hidden skills to the world.
- Welcoming innovative ideas and advises from the members and even the students for the development and growth of the department as a prominent figure in the university.
- Keeping the students informed about all the upcoming events and different activities being held in the country that can be helpful for the students.
- To provide assistance to all the students when needed
- To promote social and professional development.
- Practice and propagation of social hobbies
|1||Workshop on Denim||TUESDAY||28-11-2017|
|3||Workshop on Knitting||WEDNESDAY||13-12-2017|
Our Society Office Bearers