It is a on the interest of student body in Textile Engineering Technology and particularly in deployment, this is about what Technologist’s society is. The main goal of this society is to provide entertainment, exploration, to have savoir-faire, nurture their enterprising skills, opportunity for students to broaden their knowledge and to interact with other students who have a common shared interest in the field of modern Textile Engineering Technology and other technologies.
Aims & Objectives
- To develop students, focus on technology, quality education, innovation and research.
- To educate and train students of (spinning, Knitting, Weaving, Garments Manufacturing and ProcessingTechnology) to become the leaders, and to take part in their career planning.
- Technologist’s Society continuously remains in contact with donors, market and business sponsors, alumni and partners for contributing to making us realize the dream of creating a excellence society of lyceum.
- Society would urge eagerly to hold informative seminars, workshops off and on.
- Behavior of being socially and ecologically responsible, and ethical in decision making.
- Attitude of being a lifelong learner in the practical life.
- To provide a platform where students can hone their management skills while unifying all textile departments under one roof.
Our Society Office Bearers
|President||Vice President||Convener of society||Joint Sectory|
Contact: 0324 7172959
|Dr. Ali Afzal