Society of textile weavers is a technical society made to equip students with the basic knowledge of fabric manufacturing. As we know that the practical knowledge leads to a deeper understanding of a concept. The society organizes different workshops, seminars and industrial tours for the students and encourages them to participate in all these activities, which enhance their leadership and decision making qualities.
- To educate, aware and train the students of Fabric Manufacturing and to produce the professionally and technically sound and competent graduates who can contribute towards society and national buildings.
- To develop the society of textile weavers as a comprehensive, research-led, endeavoring society with a focus on technology, quality education, innovation, entrepreneurship and community services.
- To encourage the members, to contribute and participate in all the activities such as research, product development and event management.
- The society strives for excellence in research and innovation through extended collaboration with prominent speakers for industry and academia.
- The society conducts different activities tours and internships to provide practical knowledge and training to students to enhance their leadership and decision making qualities.
Our Society Office Bearers
Contact no: 0306-70266363
Contact no: 0304-1007109
|Dr. Talha Hamdani
Contact no. +923336650735
Email : Hamdani.firstname.lastname@example.org