Society of textile weavers is a technical society made to equip students with the basic knowledge of fabric manufacturing. As we know that the practical knowledge leads to a deeper understanding of a concept. The society organizes different workshops, seminars and industrial tours for the students and encourages them to participate in all these activities, which enhance their leadership and decision making qualities.
- To educate, aware and train the students of Fabric Manufacturing and to produce the professionally and technically sound and competent graduates who can contribute towards society and national buildings.
- To develop the society of textile weavers as a comprehensive, research-led, endeavoring society with a focus on technology, quality education, innovation, entrepreneurship and community services.
- To encourage the members, to contribute and participate in all the activities such as research, product development and event management.
- The society strives for excellence in research and innovation through extended collaboration with prominent speakers for industry and academia.
- The society conducts different activities tours and internships to provide practical knowledge and training to students to enhance their leadership and decision making qualities.
Our Society Office Bearers
Contact no. 03127079073
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact no. 03364828008
Email : email@example.com