(Blinks & Clicks)
NTU photography society helps the students to explore the strength of photo capturing. There are plenty of opportunities within and surrounding of campus to take the photo and try to cover many different styles of photography. The society provides the aim to find the power of photographs, capture the stories of communities and demonstrate the beautiful events around the life at NTU. Society runs the healthy competition among students and tries to highlight the communities ponder issues.
This society conducts photography exhibitions, workshops and other related mode of visual art activities. This society will help beginners and advanced photographers to boost up their skills through workshops, lectures and photo-shoots in university.
Photography Society helps students explore how photography can help the student community, understand the power of photographs, capture the stories of communities and preserve the beautiful events in one’s life at NTU. Whether you are a hobbyist or a professional photographer, joining a photography club is the best way to improve your skills. The club can also be a good venue for meeting people who share the same interest as yours.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES OF THE SOCIETY
- To develop and encourage photography and its allied activities.
- To organize various workshops and talks on the subject of photography.
- Having at least one photography-related outing per semester. This gives the members of the club an opportunity to test their photography skills outside of the school environment with each other.
- Promoting photography throughout the campus. This can be done by posting pictures taken by the club around the school to demonstrate the photography skills of the members of the club while simultaneously advertising for more members to join.
- Eligibility to join: Open to all students of the University.
- To join the society: Please contact the Society Office Bearers
Our Society Office Bearers
Contact no: 0306 9265202
|Syeda Rafia Batool
Contact no: 0322 5480697
Contact no: +92 310 0474448