Spinning is the twisting together of drawn out strands of fibers to form yarn, and is a major part of the textile industry. The yarn is then used to create textiles, which are then used to make clothing and many other products. There are several industrial processes available to spin yarn, as well as hand spinning techniques where the fiber is drawn out, twisted, and wound onto a bobbin.
The textile industry is the most important manufacturing sector of Pakistan and has the longest production chain, with inherent potential for value addition at each stage of processing, from cotton to ginning, spinning, fabric, processing, made-ups and garments.
Among them 60% of Textile industry constitutes of spinning industry.
- Our mission is to provide better chances to our graduates by the platform of this society. To educate and train students of yarn manufacturing department (spinners) to become the leaders, and to take part in their career planning.
- To develop students, focus on technology, quality education, innovation and research.
- To provide practical knowledge and training to students through industrial tours and tours will help the students to increase their knowledge about the field and will help them to build strong concept related to the field.
- To arrange technical lecture by the experienced managers of the Textile Industry.
- To upgrade the spin tech (spinning directory).
- To publish about research project of final year students in the annual magazine of spinning society named as “spin tech”.
Our Society Office Bearers
|Ameer Aman Ullah
|Dr. Muhammad Waqas Iqbal