MBA (1.5 Years)
The programme objectives are:
- To develop in students the skill of analysis, synthesis, and evaluation in the context of business decisions.
- To develop in students an awareness of the changing and integrated nature of business problems and the ability to explore and deal with those problems.
- To develop in students the ability to identify and evaluate the ethical, global, and societal implications of doing Research.
- To develop in students the importance of research orientation and focus on academic research having practical applications in real life.
- To develop hands‐on experience with analytical tools and software that are widely applied in Business Research.
- To develop in students an ability to communicate the analysis and findings of a research project in an efficient manner to decision makers and policy makers.
PROGRAM LEARNING OUTCOMES (PLOs)
|1||Core Business Education||An ability to understand and apply theoretical knowledge related to core business subjects to solve business problems at a level expected from graduates with MBA degree.|
|2||Textile Management and Marketing||An ability to understand technical knowledge, working environment, managerial issues and opportunities of Pakistan’s Textile Industry to enable the students to contribute positively towards textile sector.|
|3||Oral and Written Communication||An ability to demonstrate effective oral and written communication in interpersonal transactions at workplace at a level expected from graduates with MBA degree.|
|4||Analytical Thinking and Decision Making Skills||An ability to organize and analyze data for effective decision making to reach an appropriate and sustainable solution at a level expected from graduates with MBA degree.|
|5||Ethical Considerations in Decision Making||An ability to understand common ethical problem faced by managers and how to use ethical knowledge in decision making.|
|6||Leadership||An ability to understand and apply theoretical knowledge on leadership to achieve goals through coworkers in workplace settings at a level expected from graduates with MBA degree.|
|7||Fostering Entrepreneurial Spirits||An ability to identify and seize a suitable business opportunity with understanding of key environmental factors at a level expected from graduates with MBA degree.|
|8||Global Perspective with Focus on Textile Industry||An ability to understand issues related to global business operations with focus on Textile Sector.|
Institute may shuffle or substitute the sequence of courses during the program.
A candidate must have 16 Years relevant Business Education BBA-BSTMM-MBA-M.Com or 16-years relevant equivalent degree from HEC recognized University / Institute with minimum 2.00/4.00 CGPA in semester system or 60% in annual system.
|MS Business Administration (1.5 Years)|
|BBA (4 Years),BSTMM(4 Years) BBS, M.Com or 16 year equivalent degree||60% weightage|
|NTU-GAT (General) Test||30% weightage|
Note: Non-Business graduates can also apply for admission. However, they will be required to complete 30 to 36 credit hours of deficiency courses as per HEC roadmap for non-business graduates before starting a regular program of MS degree.
|Certificate Verification Fee||2000||-||-|
|Red Crescent Donation||100||-||-|
|University Card Fee||300||-||-|
|Student Activity Fund||2000||2000||2000|
* There is no Transport Fee for Hostel Resident but they will pay hostel charges