MBA (1.5 Years)
The programme objectives are:
- To develop in students the skill of analysis, synthesis, and evaluation in the context of business decisions.
- To develop in students an awareness of the changing and integrated nature of business problems and the ability to explore and deal with those problems.
- To develop in students the ability to identify and evaluate the ethical, global, and societal implications of doing Research.
- To develop in students the importance of research orientation and focus on academic research having practical applications in real life.
- To develop hands‐on experience with analytical tools and software that are widely applied in Business Research.
- To develop in students an ability to communicate the analysis and findings of a research project in an efficient manner to decision makers and policy makers.
Institute may shuffle or substitute the sequence of courses during the program.
A candidate must have 16 Years relevant Business Education BBA-BSTMM-MBA-M.Com or 16-years relevant equivalent degree from HEC recognized University / Institute with minimum 2.00/4.00 CGPA in semester system or 60% in annual system.
|MS Business Administration (1.5 Years)|
|BBA (4 Years),BSTMM(4 Years) BBS, M.Com or 16 year equivalent degree||60% weightage|
|NTU-GAT (General) Test||30% weightage|
Note: Non-Business graduates can also apply for admission. However, they will be required to complete 30 to 36 credit hours of deficiency courses as per HEC roadmap for non-business graduates before starting a regular program of MS degree.
|Certificate Verification Fee||2000||-||-|
|Red Crescent Donation||100||-||-|
|University Card Fee||300||-||-|
|Student Activity Fund||2000||2000||2000|
* There is no Transport Fee for Hostel Resident but they will pay hostel charges