MS Advance Clothing & Fashion
The MS Advance Clothing & Fashion program will aim to integrate design, theory, problem-solving, and research in relation to the problems of sewn products industry. The objectives of this program are to:
- Apply creative problem-solving techniques to develop sustainable solutions to contemporary issues challenging the sewn products industry.
- Give students an exposure of modern and advanced industrial developments, research methodologies and their applications in industrial environment
- Develop novel approaches to solve technological problems and shortcomings
- Appreciate technological, environmental, economical and cultural factors that may influence, manufacturing design, processing conditions and mode of applications
- Strengthen the capabilities of graduates in production, quality, research and development activities in sewn products industry
- Establish and strengthen linkage with the industry for the mutual benefits
A candidate seeking admission to MS Advance Clothing & Fashion must possess a BS Textile Engineering, BS Textile Engineering Technology, BS Textile Science, BS Apparel Technology, Bachelor of Fashion Design, Bachelor of Textile Design or 16 years equivalent degree from HEC recognized institution with a minimum CGPA 2.00/4.00 or 3.00/5.00 in semester system or 60% marks in annual/term system.
The applicant must pass NTU-GAT (General) test conducted by National Textile University, as per HEC guidelines and adopted by Advanced Studies and Research Board of NTU, Faisalabad with a minimum of 50% cumulative score.
The applicant must not be already registered as a student in any other academic program in Pakistan or abroad.
Admission merit list will be prepared according to the following criteria.
|MS ADVANCE CLOTHING & FASHION|
|BS or Equivalent||60% weightage|
|GAT (General)||30% weightage|
|Certificate Verification Fee||2000||-||-||-|
|Red Crescent Donation||100||-||-||-|
|University Card Fee||300||-||-||-|
|Student Activity Fund||2000||2000||2000||2000|
* There is no Transport Fee for Hostel Resident but they will pay hostel charges