The Beacon Impex Private Limited Need-cum-Merit Scholarship is open only to the full-time female students of below listed programs:
a) BS Textile Engineering,
b) BS Textile Engineering & Technology,
c) BS Apparel Manufacturing.
Students are having CGPA of 2.75 can apply only. First-semester female students can also apply subject to fulfilling minimum merit criteria. They must secure a 2.75 SGPA (Semester Grade Point Average) in the first semester.
The eligibility of candidate is linked to above mentioned CGPA and neediness of the candidate as determined and assessed by the Industrial Scholarship Award Committee keeping in view the financial background of the family of the applicant and subsequently approved by Beacon Impex Private Limited Need-cum-Merit Scholarship Management Committee.
How to Apply?
After getting admission on merit, students are advised to download Scholarship Application Form from NTU website or get it from Advisor Office and submit duly filled application along with required documents (List of required documents is attached with application form) in Advisor Student Office.
Application Form please click here:
Beacon Impex Private Limited Need-cum-Merit Scholarship
The nomination must include the original/copy of each of the following:
- One passport size photo of applicant
- Income certificates of all earning members of the family – This includes salary slips for salaried persons, pension book for retired, financial statements/ income affidavit for self-employed, business and for any other income.
- Utility Bills (last three months) – Electricity, Gas, PTCL, Water.
- Rental Lease Agreement (if the residence or any other property is being leased for residence or business purposes or if excess property is leased to any other person/ party for income purposes).
- Proof of outstanding loan as a liability (loan sanctioning document & payment plan) and loan receivable from any relative, financial institution, agency or organization.
- Medical bills/ expenditure related documents (if any of the family member is suffering from any fatal/ serious disease). Please also provide a brief history of the medical ailment.
- Property ownership documents (house, plots, agricultural land, flat, shops etc.). Allotment letter in case the property has been provided by the employer.
- Vehicle(s) Registration documents of the vehicles being used by the family. Allotment letter in case the vehicle has been provided by the employer.
- Domicile Certificate of the applicant only.
- Copies of CNIC/ B – Form of Applicant and Parents/ Guardian.
- Death Certificate, in case any of the parent has passed away.
- Picture(s) of current residence (Outside & Inside View).
- Any other document(s) demonstrating financial need.
Industrial Scholarship Award Committee & or Advisor Office will review the applications and to recommend/select the students as per CGPA and need based criteria after interviews.
What Does Scholarships Cover?
Full Tuition Fee + Other Dues + Hostel Dues with effect from allocation for whole period
Continuation of Scholarship
Student will submit each semester result to Advisor Students Office. His/her scholarship for next six months will only be released on satisfactory quarterly report.
Discontinuation of Scholarship
University will have right to cancel scholarship of any student at any stage and recovery of all the received scholarship amount will be made by awardee if:
- If student concealed information in application from and ISAC;
- If student willfully withdraw from the designated program/university after getting financial assistance of any amount;
- If student found in getting another scholarship/ financial assistance in parallel with this financial assistance
- If student dropped from the university/ scholarship/ financial assistance or disciplinary grounds on poor academic progress
- If student found to submit any bogus/ fabricated document