A hands-on workshop on MATLAB introduction with applications conducted on 13-02-2017. Ms. Javeria Chiragh, lecturer Knitting Department served as Resource Person. Workshop was intended for beginners having no prior programming experience or knowledge of MATLAB. This workshop was based on hands-on examples and exercises. MATLAB competency developed in a natural way, with an emphasis on practical applications. Themes of data analysis, visualization, image analysis and programming explored throughout the workshop. Key points were:
- Introduction to MATLAB Programming language
- A brief introduction to MATLAB’s toolboxes
- Using MATLAB apps for problem solving and data analysis
- Basics of image processing using MATLAB
- Creating GUI and your own app
The workshop was organized as a CPD activity under the umbrella of Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC).
At the end of workshop, Certificates were distrusted among participants.