Available for applications from National Textiles University.
Available for any course under the Huddersfield Business School, School of Human and Health Science and School of Computing and Engineering.
- Scholarship is a total of £4,000 reduction in tuition fees for every year of study on campus in the UK.
- The scholarship excludes any placement years.
- The scholarship cannot be combined with any other scholarship offered by the University of Huddersfield.
- Scholarship applies to any course in the Huddersfield Business School, School of Human and Health Science and School of Computing and Engineering.
- Applicants must be a national and domiciled in Pakistan, studying at National Textiles University.
- The scholarship applies to advanced entry into year 2 or year 3 of a bachelor’s degree which has been approved by the University of Huddersfield and the University above.
- The scholarship applies to all Master’s/postgraduate taught programmes at the University of Huddersfield (excludes Master’s by Research, PhD, Doctor of Education and the Doctor of Business Administration).
- Applicants must meet the minimum entry criteria for their chosen programme of study to be eligible.
- Applicants who are in receipt of any donor funding or government/company sponsorships will not be eligible for this scholarship.
- Applicants will be considered eligible on the basis of their application form to the University of Huddersfield and scholarships will be awarded automatically.
- The submission of falsified or counterfeit documents and or qualifications will disqualify the applicant from consideration and an offer to the University.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Scholarships can be awarded for September and January start of 2019/2020, 2020/2021 and 2021/2022 entry points.
- The scholarship is available for new applicants to the University only.
- To find out more, you can email us at email@example.com